We are looking for a Marketing and Content Assistant to join our growing organisation.
Your role will be to support the company in various digital marketing, creative content writing and social media tasks. There will also be scope to be involved with content management and site creation. Within your role you will use a variety of technologies including the company’s in-house management systems, HubSpot CRM, Mailchimp and others.
The right job for you?
The Marketing and Content Assistant role offers an opportunity to gain experience and develop into senior content writing, content strategy, or social media management role. You will ideally have an entrepreneurial mindset and be confident in managing your own workload. A keen interest in writing would help as would experience creating digital content or managing a company social media account.
We are an emerging tech company built around an elearning concept called ‘Near-Life™’ that uses interactive video to provide an immersive learning experience. We are a small but enthusiastic team and are really looking for someone who shares our ambitions and would like to grow with the company.
Some key tasks will include:
- Writing content for website and digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the creation of key marketing collateral inc. e-newsletters and company info
- Managing website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Analysing key metrics and deliver monthly management reports against performance targets
- Working closely with our agency partners in identified campaign areas
- Managing the upload of content to various sites and digital learning projects
- Analysing data to determine campaign efficiency
- Actively contribute to planning and review processes
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,500 /year
Experience: Digital Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
How to apply
This position has been filled.